In October 2015 a new European standard for solar cable EN 50618 came into force. In response to this, we have developed and certified the solarcable KBE Solar DB EN 50618 H1Z2Z2-K.
Therefore, our new cable provides a number of additional advantages in comparison to conventional solar cable:
- Certified in accordance to EN 50618 (H1Z2Z2-K)
- Voltage rating 1500 V (instead of 1000 V)
- Direct burial due to high quality insulation materials
- Higher water resistance and better insulation resistance
- Higher mechanical stability
July 31, 2015
The new solar cable KBE Solar DB2 will complete the KBE solar cable product range
- Suitable for direct burial because of the high quality insulation materials
- Higher water resistance and higher insulation resistance
- Higher mechanical stability due to a larger outer diameter
- Higher durability and safety due to higher temperature resistance of 122°C
- KBE Solar DB2 is certified in accordance with TÜV 2PFG 1169/08.07) and already adapted to meet the requirements for the new European norm EN 50618
January 6, 2014
Stocko Contact GmbH & Co KG in Wuppertal, the leading supplier of IDC connections confirms that:
KBE lines are approved for use with the new plug generation of the
KBE has successfully submitted the wire LiYYY, 0.5mm² tin-plated with a stranded wire set-up of 7 x max. 0.3, to Stocko for sampling. This special triple-insulated version with item number 730050015102EE is now available from KBE Berlin.
October 10, 2013
Delivery in record time: First cable order for KBE Berlin GmbH from Australia
KBE Elektrotechnik GmbH Berlin has managed to get a first large order from Australia.
After just two weeks, the complete quantity of 600,000 m special cables with a specially adapted PVC mixture and a special copper conductor was already shipped in one 40 ft container.
The new customer is very happy with the quick delivery and the outstanding quality. After receiving the goods, the company already announced another major order for the upcoming weeks.
Fast delivery and high product quality just the way the market demands: Trust KBE to do just that.
June 14, 2013
KBE at INTERSOLAR NORTH AMERICA!
In collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Economics and Technology KBE will to present its latest developments in San Francisco for the U.S. market from 9 to 11 July 2013. Are you interested in meeting us at our booth, a local cooperation or our products, please do not hesitate to contact us!
April 12, 2013
KBE at Intersolar Europe 2013 - The World´s Largest Exhibition for the Solar Industry
Visit us in hall A4, stand A4.255,
June 19-21, 2013, Messe München (Fairtrade Munich, Germany).
We look forward to welcoming you!
January 14, 2013
Direct buriable solar cables expand the product range of KBE
Based on our TÜV-certified solar cables, we have developed a new direct buriable and high quality solar cable. With an increased water resistance and an increased fire protection this cable fits to the highest needs of our customers!
You have interest or questions about this product? Our colleagues will be pleased to provide you with detailed information at any time!